Thank you for taking the time to get to know more about me. I am a full time real estate agent, specializing in helping buyers with residential real estate here in beautiful Marion County, FL.
Prior to becoming a Realtor I worked as a Dental Assistant for Dr. Bernard Miller in Rosedale, NY for 23 years. It’s wonderful to love what you do, and I truly loved going to work every day. Helping people has always been my greatest joy.
After relocating back to Florida I decided that Real Estate was something I would be very passionate about. I love the thought of helping others. Whether you are two or ninety two, I’ll find a common ground with each person that I have the privilege to work with. I treat each client as though they were my only client.
Being a Real Estate Agent has so many great rewards, and it’s great assisting Buyers with one of the biggest investments they will make in a life time. Whether it’s your first time purchasing a home, or it’s your 10th home, I take pleasure going through each step with you, so you never have to “go it” alone. I will do all the work, taking the stress out of the home buying process.
Referrals from past clients have been a huge part of my success. Real Estate is not just a career choice, but my passion. I truly love what I do. I am dedicated to making your home purchase the very best imaginable; an experience that you will positively remember and tell your friends and family for years to come!
An experienced real estate professional
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ocala Marion County Association of Realtors
- Member of the E-Pro certification, applying the latest technology solutions to meet my clients real estate needs
- Attend Real Estate Enhancement classes regularly
- Strong communication throughout the home purchasing process, so you never have to wonder what your next step will be
- Guide you through the purchasing process from start to finish
- Find homes that best meet your needs
- Advising on the condition of properties, negotiating prices, assisting with financing arrangements, and managing the closing
- Dedicated and determined to make your relocation as stress free as possible
Honors and Awards:
- 2006- New Homes Realty Rookie of the Year
- 2007- Outstanding Achievement and Leadership Exceptional Service Award
- 2010- Top Professional Award
- 2011- Top Professional Award
My mission is to provide top-quality service, excellent follow up, and to go the extra mile with a smile!